Saturday 26 November 2011

Dell U2410 UltraSharp Monitor Overview

Dell U2410 UltraSharp Monitor Overview Video Clips.





If you're in the market for new monitor, I would highly recommend taking a look at the Dell U2410 24" UltraSharp Widescreen Monitor. IMO it's a great all around monitor, with 1920 X 1200 resolution and a response time of 6ms. This monitor was built with the enthusiast in mind and has all the connections you could possible want, including HDMI and Display Port. The only regret I have is I wish it would have came with a remote control to navigate through all it's different modes. If I had to rate this monitor I would give it 8 out of 10. If you do purchase this monitor be sure to get Rev A01, as Rev A00 had some minor issues that have been addresses in the new rev. If you do own this model already and have Rev. A001 there is a firmware available, PM meand I will send you the link. Cheers LazyMan :-)

Tags: Dell, U2410, Monitor, ultrasharp, ISP, TN, 24in, westcoastmods

boosted grande headphones Oster Flip Waffle Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment